RHAPSODY.MUSIC

Jazzy. Happy. Soulful. Spiritual. Hungry. Kooky.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

So Scared

My friends tell me to stay away
My heart tells me you’re worth the wait
He’s not ready, they say again
I just smile and they shake their heads
---------------
I know, I know you might turn out wrong
But how can you help who you fall for?
Even though my mind is screaming NO
My heart will blindly follows
Wherever you go…
----------------
I don’t want this
10 years down the road
You’re still playing
And I’m still not losing hope
-----------------
I’m so scared
Of what I’m feeling
I’m so scared
That I’ll never stop loving
You.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hie...where cld i download the songs? ;)

    suanmei

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello... I heard your song 'So Scared' from the cd sampler which I got from Starbucks. I enjoy listening to your song and I am wondering if your album available in the market? Thanks! Cheers!

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Rhapsody said…

    oh dear me, sorry for late replies

    suanmei: you can download some of our songs at our myspace site www.myspace.com/rhapsodyduo

    lomm: currently working on our ep, thanks for liking the song, and keep checking this space for updates, or if you wanna join our mailing list, just email rhapsody.duo@gmail.com

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home