RHAPSODY.MUSIC

Jazzy. Happy. Soulful. Spiritual. Hungry. Kooky.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

On Track!

Oh what happiness is bubbling over me!

Mr. Ramo (web designer extraordinaire and very very very good friend), who is working on the official Rhapsody website, had uploaded the stuff he's done so far onto the clientpseak page.

Ywenna and I have taken a look at it and we love it! So by a chance meeting last night on msn, we proceeded to discuss in detail what else needs to be done. Boy oh boy, am i excited! We came up with quite a few changes, and suggestions, and things look like they're going to be even more fantastic!!

I'm going to take this opportunity again to everyone who're helping us reach our dreams. It's just so humbling to see your friends believe in you enough to spend their time, energy and love, helping in the ways they know best. And Ywenna and I are beyond grateful.

Truly.

A wise man once said "Creativity, bountifulness and gratitude go hand in hand."

And we'll keep his words close to heart.....

2 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! I caught your act at Actors studio awhile back ago for some charity cum student project. Just wanted to say i really love the vibe you both exude. A piano would have been nice though. If you need a double bass player for any gigs look me up k? For the record, i love Antonio Carlos Jobim songs! Triste was one of my exam songs, One Note Samba was my recital song, Ipanema is just an excellent song! Kudos! looking forward to hearing ur album

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heya Nicole :) Steph here ! ..the one who lost her voice ? Haha ! I didn't know u sing !! I must MUST must come and watch you perform one day ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home